We must say, Men are the luckiest when it comes to weddings! They have to get into a shop, pick up a subtle colour Sherwani for the wedding or a smart tuxedo for the reception and that is it! Isn't it? They are saved from the chaos and hullabaloo that a bride goes through! That is, having to choose from the latest blouse designs, the trending colours and the latest trends! Uff! That is so much! But after witnessing various trends in recent celebrity weddings, for whosoever, who thinks Men's fashion for the wedding are not something to look up to! You definitely need to think twice! Because it is not just the bride's wear which is making a huge statement in weddings, it also the Men's wear that we need to keep an eye on to keep up with the stunning bride! So, having done enough partiality to our lovable brides, it is time to turn our focus to Men! Here is presenting you with the latest fashion trends in Wedding dresses for Men:-
1. Velvets are not only in for Brides this wedding season 2019, but even Groom can steal the charm with a Velvet Sherwani and an intricate embroidery!
Photo credits- Coolbuez Photography
2. The best wedding dress for men is to do on a completely contrasting colour on a simple and plain kurta. But it is important to make sure it's the one with embroidery too because they are not only prominent this season but also will make them look more elegant and royal!
Credits- Dipak Studios
3. To make it more personal and memorable for a lifetime, customize your Sherwani with your initials! Believe us, it will be the best Groom suit for any Man!
Clicking credits- Shutter Down
4. Black is the upcoming trend in Indian weddings! So, become a major show stealer with a black glamorous sherwani for men and we assure you, you will never go unaccounted for sure!
Awesome picture by- Karan Sidhu Photography
For Booking your wedding photographer, call us at +91-97114114422, or leave your query
5. One of the best wedding clothes for men, and for particularly day function or weddings, choose bright and vibrant colours in Sherwanis. These colours are totally eye-catching and are perfect to brighten up the mood of the wedding!
Picture by- Shutter Down
6. Off-whites have taken a new look and yet again with embroideries. If you wish to wear a closed button jacket, this is the best offbeat trend you can get! Simple yet elegant!
Clicked by- Shutter down
Isn't it perfect? For Booking your wedding photographer, call us at +91-97114114422, or leave your query.
7. Get that 'Bandies' or half jackets rolling on your wedding with intricate and cool designs!
Credits to- Shutter Down
8. A simple kurta and a stunning glittery jacket. Isn't it cool and one of the best men's wears for marriage?
Stunning click by- Wedding Nama
9. Adorn a bright coloured heavy stole over a simple wedding sherwani for Man! It could be the perfect reception dress for any man!
Click by- Plush Affair
Clicking credits- Plush Affairs
For Booking your wedding photographer, call us at +91-97114114422, or leave your query!
Clicking credits to- Plush Affair
10. Florals are making a huge statement this Wedding season! So, suit up for floral adorned Sherwani for your day function- certainly a must wedding-outfit for any man!
By- Design Aqua
These are very cool and pleasing to the eye!
Photo credits- Cool Bluez Photography
11. Go a little offbeat yet casual with this quirky wedding dress for the man! Don on shorts with that colourful blazer and you are all set to leave everyone in jaw-dropping moments!
Click by- Wedding Nama
Ideal attire for beach weddings!
12. Leave everyone envious with this cool buttoned jacket! Do screenshot this one, because this is gonna rage up any time soon for this wedding season 2019!
*Don't forget to twin the colours with your bae*
By- Plush Affairs
13. For whosoever who thinks that sherwani is best with a churidar at the bottom, think again after this picture below!
This awesome click by- Coolbluez Photography
14. And if you are a Ranveer fan, how can you forget that Bajirao Mastani skirt?
Credits- Karan Sidhu Photography
15. For that twinning and a more 'couple shot', pair something in matching colour with your bae like Ranveer Singh and you are gonna everyone real jealous moments!
Clicking credits- Shutter Down
Here are sure-shot trends in wedding dresses for men in 2019! So, be sure to bookmark or screenshot them, because you are gonna be needing them any time soon! And if you want to capture your precious moments in the best possible way, we have got the best photographers in town! For Booking your wedding photographer, or any other wedding planning services, call us at +91-97114114422, or leave your query!