Hey everyone, so here we are with the Best Bridesmaids outfit inspirations of the upcoming wedding season. As a bridesmaid, it's your duty to look super hot at your bestie's wedding. And for that, you are always in the hunt of best trendiest bridesmaid outfit inspirations. So, to lower down your effort and to add the best choices to your phone, we have made a list of trendiest outfit inspirations that you can surely pick for your BFF's wedding.
Let's have a look at the best outfit inspirations that we spotted on Instagram for a bridesmaid.
1. First in our list is dazzling Sara Ali Khan in white floral lehenga. This lehenga is by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and the best part of this lehenga is its intricate floral designed blouse.
Sara also wore a black lehenga that made people go gaga on the internet. With a simple blouse design but with a very classy lehenga, this lehenga was truly a showstopper.
2. Talking about bridesmaid looks, it's always lovely to wear a contrasting colour lehenga with your bestie's colour outfit. The best that we could think of was what Mouni Roy wore at Aashka's wedding, which is our personal favourite. She always wears a simple outfit but nails the look by styling it gracefully. Correct styling is really important for any outfit that you pull off. So, if you looking for styling tips do follow this link.
Below are some more contrasting styles we spotted at real weddings.
3. Next in our list is everyone's favourite fashionista Shilpa Shetty who never fails to impress with her fashion sense and outfits. This year at Shahrukh Khan's Diwali party, she dazzled in a pearl-look saree-gharara which was drapped in the most unique manner. Have a look!
4. It is always lovely to match your outfit with their bestie as you have grown up wearing each other's clothes and have looked super cute. Mehendi or Haldi functions are best if you want to match your outfits. Tell us in the comments, what do you think.
5. Even picking up a saree for your bestie's wedding is a great idea. But make sure that you kill the look by adding trendy saree design options in your wardrobe.
Some out of the blue shades that are just perfect for Bridesmaids outfit inspirations.
6. Looks which makes us go drooling are our favourites. So we bring to you a bridesmaid look that is really worth saving and implementing at your wedding.
7. Even Kriti Sanon, made us go crazy with her glittery green lehenga. She wore this green beauty at Shahrukh Khan's Diwali party and she was truly looking gorgeous.
8. Talking about lehenga designs and we don't mention vibrant colours, this cannot just happen. Vibrant colours have always made bridesmaids outfit inspirations and ideas complete. So, here is a perfect bridesmaids lehenga look. As winter weddings are also on the corner so choosing a bright colour would really pull off your dress with grace.
9. Even Sonam ki Shadi gave major Bridesmaid goals to all our pretty ladies. Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor looked absolutely stunning during the wedding functions. They wore bright and vibrant colours lehenga designs with nice mirror work on them. Aren't they looking amazing?
10. Pastels are the in thing these days. So, here's presenting our favourite pink pastel shade lehenga that is a must try for this wedding season because pink is the new red for sure.
We hope you liked our collection of ideas for Bridesmaid outfit inspirations.