The entire media had stories running for 'monkey' wedding of Bipasha Basu aka 'Bips' and Karan Singh Grover, who tied the knot on 30 April 2016. Take clues from their wedding to freeze some of 'THE' moments from your wedding to make your pictures speak for themselves.
perfect replica Just like every pre-wedding and wedding functions in India is filled with so many colours, traditions and emotions, Bips and Karan's wedding set-up a benchmark for capturing every emotion of love, excitement and colours to cherish in memories forever. Take a look at these shots and make sure to include them in your pre-wedding and wedding album!
1. Let emotions speak volumes about your love
Get a few clicks in black and white to get that classy vintage feeling. This would add a timeless appeal to your wedding album.
2. Capture the traditional wedding 'bhet thali' to freshen up your wedding memories. Even after years, this one picture will bring a sweet smile on your face.
3. Redefine your mehendi to get some jaw-dropping candid couple shots.
The one with the floral jewellery and unconventional pout will add some drama to your album. Notice the naughty-haughty expression. We seriously think this is a not-to-miss picture pose.
We love this one too! What about you?
4. Marking the beginning of the bridal journey is the bridal mehendi. You can get this one done with you in the frame too.
5. The shying bride: Give your emotions a voice by freezing this moment of ecstasy and joy.
6. All's well that ends well...ah we mean the new beginning: The happy wed-birds pose!
We are sure you got some amazing ideas from Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's wedding to make your wedding album timeless and precious. Share these with your wedding photographer to cherish your perfect love and wedding forever.