From working late night to going that extra mile. We girls never say never when it comes to working. But with work so important we too have to concentrate on our beauty. Because, Hello beauty comes with confidence! So, today we thought of answering the most common skin care problem of our beautiful divas. And that is Dark circles. I know, these dark-dark circles have just spoiled so many moods while going to a party. But, now let's say goodbye to them forever by using these super easy ways to reduce your dark circles naturally.
I know, after reading this phrase naturally, you are much more relieved.
Potato- The stress buster!!
Many of you must not know that the potato has natural bleaching properties. This household vegetable can actually help you reduce those dark circles instantly .
-Pick 2 potatoes and let them chill in the fridge.
-After a couple of hours take them out and grate it nicely to extract its juice.
-Then soak a cotton ball in it and apply gently on your dark circles.
-Let it sit on your under eyes till it forms a white layer
-Then wash it with cold water. For better results, use 4 times a week in the evening.
Almond Oil, hits the list of Easy Ways to Reduce Dark Circles Naturally
Now, this is not the same Almond Oil that we use it on your scalp for hair growth. In this case, you'll need to use the sweet Almond oil to reduce that ugly dark circles. Sweet Almond Oil helps your skin to lighten the dark circles gradually over time.
- Add sweet Almond oil onto your daily skincare regime.
- Massage Almond oil gently on your dark circles before having dinner.
- Don't wash it immediately, let it be there overnight.
- Wash it with normal water after waking up.
- Use this remedy every day till your dark circles are gone.
Cucumber is always on your rescue!
Remember those Bollywood movies, in which the heroines just lay down in bed with cucumber slices on their eyes. There is a reason why they do it. Cucumber has great healing properties which cool down the heated region. It also helps in reducing that tiredness that is there under your eyes. So, while coming from the office, just don't forget to pick up some cucumbers on the go.
- After reaching home, just cut a thin slice of it and apply it to your eyes.
- Lay down, for about 15 mins.
- Wash it after 15 mins.
- Repeat it thrice a week and it will surely give you the desired results.
Aloe Vera Gel for reducing Dark Circles permanently!
In our previous blog, we told you all about the magical benefits of using Aloe Vera gel in different ways. And yet again, for dark circles Aloe Vera gel is useful. This magical gel has skin-lightening properties. Also, helps in reducing dark signs and fine lines.
- Take fresh Aloe vera leaf and cut it from between.
- Peel out the Aloe vera gel from it and apply it under your eyes.
- Wait for 15 mins and then wash it with cold water.
- Use it till all your dark circles are gone.
Coconut Oil reduces Dark circles by hydrating the skin
Every one knows, how delicate the skin under the eyes is! With so much sensitivity, this skin requires more of your attention. So, hydrate them by massaging coconut oil on it.
- Take few drops of virgin coconut oil.
- Massage it well on your dark circles with a circular motion.
- Leave it overnight and wash it the next morning.
Tomato - The Natural Healer
This normal salad fruit is not just a regular fruit. Many of us don't know that tomatoes have natural bleaching properties. These properties help skin to reduce those dark patches and brighten the skin cells.
- Cut a fresh tomato and extract its juice.
- After taking out its juice in a bowl, mix it with lemon juice.
- Mix it well and apply it on your dark circles and let it sit for 10-15 mins.
- After this rinse it well and repeat this process till your dark circles are gone.
Now, I must tell you that this remedy is just one of my favorite. I personally use it and it is just amazing. Rose water has rejuvenating properties. Reduces dark circles by working on the puffiness that comes under your eyes.
- Take a cotton ball, soak it well in rose water.
- Apply it on your eyelids and let it dry.
- Appy this every day on your eyes before sleeping for best results.
Green Tea- The Healer
Dark circles are a result of dilates blood vessels around our eyes. Green tea helps in reducing this and healing the affected area. After using green tea under your eyes, they will surely feel refreshed and healthy.
- As green tea has astringent properties, so first soak the tea bags well for better results.
- After dipping them in water, refrigerate well.
- Place the tea bags on your eyes with a towel on your neck and then wash it well.
Castor Oil heals Dark circles
Castor oil softens the skin and helps in rejuvenating the skin. This oil is a definite yes because it eliminates the dullness and tiredness of your eyes. This oil also works as a conditioner as it conditions your under eyes and makes it soft.
- Apply organic castor oil on your affected skin and let it be there for 15-20 mins.
- While applying massage it well.
- Repeat this process every night for better results.
Applying Honey for reducing Dark circles
Honey is surely that one ingredient which comes with so many benefits. In this case, Honey contains so many antioxidants and is very beneficial to soften the skin. And This is a very effective and easy way to reduce dark circles naturally.
- For this treatment, you need to buy an organic honey jar.
- Apply a good layer of Honey under your eyes and let it be there for 15 mins.
- After some time, wash it well with normal water and you will definitely feel the difference.
Kumkumadi Tailam for nourishing your skin
This quick hack is very effective but sadly many of us are unaware of it. This oil sounds really different but is really easy to get. You can buy it from any grocery store. This is an Ayurvedic oil that has a mix of every good ingredient that helps skin to breathe.
- Take a few drops of Kumkumadi Tailam oil and massage it well under your eyes.
- Do it twice a day and you will surely cure those ugly dark circles of your face.
Baking Soda an effective and easy way to reduce dark circles naturally-
Now, I know that whenever you guys read anything about skincare, baking soda is in the list for sure. In our last skincare blog, we too talked about how baking soda can help your skin to bring back that glow on your skin. In this article too, baking soda is all set to rescue you.
- Take a bowl filled with water.
- Add 1 tbsp of baking soda in it and mix it well.
- Dip two fresh cotton ball or pads in it and then apply it on your eyes.
- Let it sit for 15 mins and then wash it with normal water.
Jojoba Oil for your under eye protection
We'll not waste your time in telling its benefits because jojoba oil is well-known for its benefits. Talking about it's uses-
- Apply a few drops on Jojoba Oil under your eyes.
- Massage it well and then leave it overnight.
- Wash it well in the morning and for better results, use this oil 4 times a week.
Now, this is a remedy that demands your extra attention because applying lemon juice is a bit risky. Lemon juice has skin lightening properties. Applying it regularly would definitely help you get rid of those dark circles.
- Carefully apply Lemon juice on your eyelids and wait for 15 mins.
- Wash it with cold water and for best results, you must apply it twice a day.
Mint Leaves, a surprise entry in Easy Ways to Reduce Dark Circles Naturally
Surprised, yes but this is true. Mint leaves can also help you cure dark circles of your eyelids and help you look flawless.
- Take some fresh mint leaves.
- Crush them well in apply this paste under our eyes.
- Leave it for 10 mins and then rinse with normal water.
- Use this remedy every day before sleeping and you will feel the difference in a few days only.
So, these were some of our Easy Ways to Reduce Dark Circles Naturally curated for you guys. We hope we were able to give the answers to all your queries related to dark circle's treatment. Use these effective ingredients to remove dark circles from your face. And for any wedding planning services, so feel free to drop in your problem.
Keep following us and don't forget to subscribe to our blogs!!