- Cost Effective A 'Save the Date' video can be cost effective. If you are hiring a photographer for the whole wedding and prewedding services, most of them would be happy to offer a 'Save the Date' video as a complimentary service. Make sure, to enquire and cut a deal when you are hiring your wedding photographer! Source: Pinterest
- Easier and Quicker to Send Save the date videos are faster to send than the paper invites. You can send the video via Mail, WhatsApp or by any other engaging social site. It reaches the receiver within seconds. You can even share and feature it on your social media page to help spread the message and to collect all the wedding wishes online.
- Smartest way to remind your guests This may sound like a no-brainer, but we wouldn?t want you to forget! Tell friends the date of your wedding so they can mark it on their calendars and be there at your wedding.
Video: Blushing Bride
- An Unforgettable Memory for a Lifetime Your wedding is your lifetime memory. Pictures and videos are something which will remain with you forever. So why not to go for something like this and spend some crazy and romantic time with your partner in crime?
Video: Hitched and Clicked
Source: Tcz Motion Pictures
- Trendsetting Save the date videos are so trendy these days. If you would love to make your wedding remarkable and contemporary, just go for it. You can also get it featured on social media pages and online wedding portal like ours and cherish it for a lifetime! Do we need to mention, that you can flaunt it to your friends, family and close associates and enjoy all the popularity and love?
Video via YouTube: Stop Motion Film
Don?t just let your wedding pass by! Just go for your Save your date video!Author: Komal Garg watches